A Message Regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19
In light of the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to let you know of some of the major precautions we are taking in our office to maximize cleanliness and keep the environment as sanitary and safe as possible. Our highest priority is always to ensure the safety of every individual who walks through our doors, and we are taking extreme infection-control measures to maintain cleanliness of surfaces and the overall environment. Some of these measures include the following:
– All patients entering the practice will be asked to wear state-mandated face masks.
– Practicing social distancing.
– Screening all patients for Covid-19.
– Checking temperatures on all staff and patients to be sure everyone’s temperature is no higher than 99℉
– Allowing a maximum of 3 people in the waiting area at a time.
– Disinfecting all waiting room surfaces.
– Air Purifier
– Removal of all magazines.
– We are leaving our front doors open for touch-free entrance. You also have the choice to wait in the car until one of our dental assistants comes out to get you.
In Our Patient Treatment Rooms
Doctors and staff will be:
– Washing hands thoroughly and applying an alcohol-based compound between each patient.
– Wearing KN95 masks while treating patients.
– Continuing to wear single-use gloves.
– Wearing full length gowns and face shields.
– All patients will be asked to pre-rinse with an antimicrobial mouthwash.
– Reserving more time per appointment for proper infection control.
– Continuing to sterilize our instruments after each use in an autoclave (a high-pressure steam oven) to kill every known infectious organism, including coronavirus.
– Continuing to wipe down all dental equipment after each patient visit with a medical-grade disinfectant that kills all known infectious diseases, including coronavirus.
– Air Purifier
Front Check Out Desk
– Touchless checkout via iPad or a private consult room
– Hand sanitizer for all patients before and after appointments.
– Wearing a mask and Social Distancing requested when leaving.
– Temporary plexiglass shields.
We are all in this together. Our team urges everyone to follow the guidelines recommended by local health authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which include frequent handwashing for a minimum of 20 seconds, social distancing, staying home if you are feeling sick, and contacting your healthcare provider if you feel you are experiencing symptoms.
We can’t wait to see you! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by phone or email.