5 Things to Know Before Your Smile Makeover
Want to transform the look of your teeth to obtain your dream smile? Austin Dental Spa offers smile makeovers for patients in need of multiple treatment options to help them achieve their aesthetic goals. From teeth whitening to porcelain veneers and gum recontouring, our state-of-the-art cosmetic dental treatments can create a beautiful, bright smile you can’t wait to show off!
Before you begin the smile makeover process, Dr. Mark Sweeney will go over the benefits and limitations of your treatment plan, ensuring you know what to expect. In general, you should be aware of the following:
- The expertise of your cosmetic dentist will affect the quality of your smile makeover results.
- The smile makeover process will differ for every patient based on their unique needs and goals.
- Dental health concerns, such as tooth decay, will need to be evaluated and corrected before cosmetic treatments are performed.
- Smile makeovers often require multiple visits to complete.
- You may need to touch up your results or replace restorations over time.
To learn if you are a good candidate for a smile makeover, give us a call to schedule your appointment!