Cosmetic Dentistry for Facial Enhancement
Cosmetic dentistry patients have witnessed the transformation of many people who have undergone cosmetic dentistry, but have also experienced the benefits of facial enhancement simultaneously. The following procedures are definitely known for bringing out a beautiful smile, but may bring out aesthetic beauty around your face as well. Whether it is teeth whitening, bonding, porcelain veneers, dental implants, dental crowns, orthodontics, oral maxillofacial surgery, gummy smile enhancement, these treatments have been known to bring out a more youthful appearance.
- Dental implants for missing teeth can fill out areas around your mouth.
- Oral maxillofacial surgerycan level your jaw which can provide symmetry for your lower face or greater distance between the nose and chin which can appear more youthful. Oral maxillofacial surgery can also shorten up the appearance of a long face by bringing the lower jaw up.
- Orthodontics can improve a bad bite or malocclusion.
- Veneers, a porcelain shell-like material that adheres to individual teeth, may also offer lip enhancement by bringing out your arches for fuller lips.
- Crown lengthening and soft-tissue removal offers symmetry for imbalanced lips. Laser therapy can be used to length short teeth in a gummy smile and this can create a more youthful appearance.
- Bonding and veneers can reshape and lengthen short teeth for a more youthful and slim facial appearance. Bonding or veneers can also significantly improve offer improve chipped, worn-out teeth.
- Teeth whitening turns an aged mouth into a more youthful appearance with the elimination of dark, stained teeth.
- Chin reshaping may be accomplished with oral maxillofacial surgery.
- Restoration of old dental fillings, crowns, dental bridges, or denture can bring out a more youthful appearance.
For a more youthful feminine or masculine appearance, consider cosmetic dentistry!