TMJ Disorder Symptoms Treated by TruDenta®
Many people who suffer from migraines and headaches are unaware these symptoms could be the result of TMJ Disorder (or TMD). The temporomandibular joint connects the jawbone to the base of the skull and affects many of your body’s nerves. An unbalanced or damaged TMJ can lead to headaches, facial pain, and other problems with your head, neck and jaw.
Our Central Texas dental office may be able to alleviate the symptoms related to your TMJ Disorder with TruDenta® technology. The TruDenta® system is painless, needle-free and uses diagnostic tools to create a personalized treatment plan. TruDenta® can relieve many TMJ Disorder symptoms, including:
- Muscle, neck, ear, and facial pain
- Chronic or irregular migraines and headaches
- Clenching or grinding
- Jaw clicking or popping
- Ringing of the ears (tinnitus)
- Sensitive, cracked, or uneven teeth
- Temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMD)
- Limited range of motion in the head, neck, and mouth
- Ear pain
Please call us at (512) 380-1300 or email our office today if you would like to learn more about how the TruDenta® system can treat your TMJ Disorder symptoms.