The Big Benes of Gingival Sculpting
It’s always wise to know the benefits of gingival sculpting before you go under the laser. The good news is that gingival sculpting is a speedy, painless and effective procedure that provides both aesthetic and oral health benefits. Sculpting new gums can be very worthwhile. So, don’t miss out on knowing the top benefits common among people who undergo gingival sculpting.
- Gingival sculpting is safe.
- There is no recovery time associated with gingival sculpting. So, normal activities can be resumed after the procedure.
- The results are permanent. So, you won’t require any additional maintenance types of treatment.
- Because a laser is used, the treatment area is sterilized and sealed off immediately which reduce the risks of side effects and complications such as inflammation, infection, and slow healing.
- Lasers offer great precision. So, only the treatment area is treated. Healthy tissue around the treatment site is not disrupted.
- Gingival sculpting creates an illusion that your teeth look better, more youthful and natural.
- Gingival sculpting allows for your teeth to be better protected should you require the procedure for exposed tooth roots.
- Gingival sculpting can enhance your self image.
- Gingival sculpting may positively influence your social life.
- Gingival sculpting may enhance interpersonal communication, with an uninhibited smile.
Next, it might be time to schedule an appointment with a cosmetic dentist. Even an initial evaluation can be worthwhile. You may learn that gingival sculpting is the right procedure for you. You’ll also learn about the reasonable costs associated with the procedure.
If you are interested in general dentistry or cosmetic dentistry, contact Dr. Mark Sweeney, an Austin Texas cosmetic dentist, for a consultation at 512-380-1300.